This month Francess is under the Ampower spotlight! As one of our newer team members, she is making her way into the CHP and Green Energy side of the business. Francess is a fab team members, and we are so pleased to have her as part of the Ampower family. To get to know her a little better, check out her spotlight answers.
1. Can you give us a two sentence bio about yourself?
My name is Francess, I started out at Ampower on a placement and was retained for a full time role in business development. My role includes handling all things CHP and green energy. I have recently moved to Milton Keynes so when I am not at work you would find me exploring the city.
2. What do you do at Ampower on a daily basis?
On a daily basis I am heavily involved in data analysis and B2B lead generation. I also develop and maintain client relationships.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I have been at Ampower for 8 months and definitely enjoy seeing and mingling with my colleagues on the daily. It is also good seeing fresh faces join and meeting new people.
4. What advice were you given in your career that has stuck with you?
What I use to guide myself is anything worth doing is worth doing well. So I always try do and be my best at what I do.
5. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
So growing up I was very interested in finances so I wanted to be a banker.
6. How do you relax when you’re not at work?
When I am not at work you will find me listening to music, with friends or eating. I’m definitely a foodie 😊
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am proud of my educational and financial achievements. I have recently completed my MBA.
8. What is your most treasured possession?
My most treasured possession is my handbag collection and my investments. (Anything I worked hard to get).
9. Tell us something different about yourself?
I am religious and very family orientated.
Overall, I am an ambitious and driven individual who also knows how to enjoy life.