Tyler has been working with Ampower for a quite a while now and has really put his foot through the door. He has made a real impact on our team, and we don’t know what we would do without him!
1. Can you give us a two sentence bio about yourself?
I am a very enthusiastic individual who has just completed 16 months within the energy industry. I am a family orientated person who is always up for a laugh with friends.
2. What do you do at Ampower on a daily basis?
I am the Customer Service manager and also deal with all things DCC related. On a daily basis, I input processes that are required to be added or improved to ensure the Ampower customer journey is successful and smooth.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy how every day is different; I come into work, knowing there will be a challenge, and I do love a challenge. I am constantly learning new things and developing my knowledge.
4. What advice were you given in your career that has stuck with you?
“Be surrounded by successful/positive people because your five closest ones who you are mainly with throughout your life are also your influences.”
5. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was really young, I wanted to be a game designer. That then changed to a choreographer in my early teens after watching step up 🙂
6. How do you relax when you’re not at work?
I love the spa day. I would say I love a lay in, but that never pans out due to my partner snoring lol.
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am proud of being given the responsibility of leading others throughout my career and being able to have an influence on other people while helping them progress their careers further.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
BEEF JERKY and I love a chick flick movie.
9. Tell us something different about yourself?
I have completed a phlebotomist course. For those that haven’t heard that word before, it is the training of how to draw blood.
Overall I love developing myself at Ampower and look forward to all the progress and good things to come.