Get to know all about Lalita our lovely Metering and Data Analyst, she loves working for Ampower and enjoys spending her time with family. Read more to find out the nitty-gritty!
1. Can you give us a two sentence bio about yourself?
I’m a commerce graduate, and I’m always eager to learn new things and accept challenges and I get those in abundant at Ampower and that’s why I love my job.
2. What do you do at Ampower on a daily basis?
At Ampower, I deal with the meter readings submitted by the customers. Raising meter reading disputes, meter exchanges/ new meter installations, agreeing Gas Deals, helping Accounts team with the billing related issues.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
Helping customers with meter reading issues and solving queries.
4. What advice were you given in your career that has stuck with you?
Where there is a will, there is a way. My Uncle has taught me that if you wish to do anything from the bottom of your heart, no one can stop you from achieving it😊
5. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher. As a child I always looked at my mother as a Role Model and then my teacher who played an important role in my life.
6. How do you relax when you’re not at work?
I like to read books and spend time with my family!
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Being Employee of the Month at AmpowerUK Ltd
8. What is your most treasured possession?
My family and my 2 daughters😊
9. Tell us something different about yourself?
I like to explore new places with my friends and family.
As a member of AmpowerUK Family, it gives me a pleasure sharing that everyone has helped me to grow as a Human being from in and out. I am lucky to be a part of the Growing and developing team.😊