This week, Kayleigh took the time to answer a couple of our spotlight questions. She has been working for Ampower for a couple of years now and plays an integral role within the team as an Operations Specialist. As a bubbly and fun team member, she has made a real impact on our company, to get to know more about Kayleigh, take a look at her answers to our spotlight questions!
1. Can you give us a two-sentence bio about yourself?
I am a motivated individual, who is always ready to learn new things. I love socialising with my friends, and this is normally done by going out for dinner.
2. What do you do at Ampower on a daily basis?
I provide support to the Operations Team, help train the new and current staff on updates in processes. I also work closely with brokers and customers to make sure they receive a good service.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
My role involves a lot of teamwork, I enjoy being able to support the team, provide feedback to the team and help the team grow to meet their ambitions.
4. What advice were you given in your career that has stuck with you?
It won’t be easy getting where you want to be but work hard and it will pay off.
5. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
In school, I wanted to be a nurse and help look after the elderly.
6. How do you relax when you’re not at work?
On a weekend I love a lay-in and a lazy day of movies.
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
How quickly my knowledge has grown within Ampower as well as having the support of Ampower, helping to provide the opportunity for me to manage a team.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Online clothes shopping.
9. Tell us something different about yourself?
I have a massive fear of lots of holes being in a small space.
I am happy to say that I am apart of the Ampower family. I look forward to my future within Ampower and with the support from the business, I will achieve my goals. 😊