Our lovely Operations Manager Atlanta is under the spotlight this month, she kindly took the time to answer a couple of our questions all about her life and role, read on to find out more!
1. Can you give us a two sentence bio about yourself?
I love travelling and spent one month travelling in Spain in the summer. I also love festivals and live music.
2. What do you do at Ampower on a daily basis?
My typical day at Ampower is managing customer accounts, liaising with brokers and new customers and overseeing the Operations team.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I love being able to network with different people on a daily basis and I am constantly learning something new. There’s always an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow as a person.
4. What advice were you given in your career that has stuck with you?
My dad has always told me that if you work hard enough, you will always get to where you want to be.
5. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a doctor as a child; however, as I got older, I realised I can’t stand blood – so that was out of the question.
6. How do you relax when you’re not at work?
I love to go and visit family and I love a good book.
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
How much I have grown within my career here at Ampower within such a short space of time.
8. What is your most treasured possession?
I have my grandad’s old tobacco tin in my bedside table. It was an old sardine tin and he welded his name into the top.
I really enjoy my role here at Ampower and love coming to work every day; we have such a great team!